- I am a Mind-Body Psychotherapist and a Licensed Professional Clinical Counselor (LPCC)
- I am a fully trained Somatic Experiencing Practitioner (SEP) and completed the three year Somatic Experiencing specialization program for working with trauma and the nervous system. Over 250 hours of advanced training.
- I am a Craniosacral Therapist and trained in Craniosacral Therapy through the Upledger Institute. I have completed up to the advanced level of the Upledger Curriculum.
- I received my Masters Degree in Counseling Psychology throughPrescott College and trained in Reidman College’s Mind-Body Psychotherapy program.
- I completed the Couples Counseling Track at Airport Marina Counseling Service with a focus of PACT methodology.
I have also worked and trained at:
- The Maple Counseling Center and Airport Marina Counseling Service
- The Chabad Rehab Centercounseling clients struggling with addiction
- School based settings bringing mindfulness techniques to students.
- I have been working as a therapist for over 6 years.
In addition to the above advanced trainings, I have participated in trainings related to:
- EMDR, mindfulness, addiction, spirituality and self growth.
- I have also studied with Peter Levine, Kathy Kay, Steve Hoskinson, Chas Perry and others who are leaders in the field of mind-body psychotherapy.
I work with individuals and couples and use a holistic range of modalities including psychodynamic theory, somatic psychology, existential and transpersonal psychology, systems and attachment theory, client-centered therapy, and mindfulness.
My approach is compassionate and non-judgemental and I aim to help each client address their issues at a core level that including all parts of who they are including mental, emotional, transpersonal, and relational dimensions. I combine my life experience, education, and intuition and incorporate talk and touch techniques to help clients achieve maximum results.
I work with local clients in my Los Angeles office and with long distance clients over Skype.