- I am a Mind-Body Psychotherapist and Licensed Professional Clinical Counselor (LPCC #6632).
- I am a Somatic Experiencing Practitioner (SEP) and completed the three-year Somatic Experiencing specialization program for working with trauma and the nervous system. 250 hours of advanced training.
- I am a Craniosacral Therapist and specialize in trauma informed therapeutic touch. I have completed up to the advanced level of the Upledger Curriculum.
- I completed the Couples Counseling Track at Airport Marina Counseling Service with a focus of PACT methodology.
- I received my Masters Degree in Counseling Psychology through Prescott College and trained in Reidman College’s Mind-Body Psychotherapy program.
- I am member of the therapy team at Trauma and Beyond Psychological services.
- I have previously worked and trained at The Maple Counseling Center, The Chabad Residential Treatment Center, and school-based settings.
- I have also completed trainings related to: EMDR, IFS, mindfulness, addiction, spirituality and self growth.
- I have been working as a therapist since 2013.
I work with individuals and couples and use a holistic range of modalities including psychodynamic theory, attachment theory, Somatic Experiencing, existential and transpersonal psychology, systems and client-centered therapy, IFS, Craniosacral Therapy, EMDR, and mindfulness.
My approach is deeply compassionate and non-judgmental. I strive to help each client address their issues at a core level that includes all parts of who they are. This can include addressing the nervous system as well as mental, emotional and relational dimensions. I combine my life experience, education, and intuition and incorporate both talk and touch techniques to help clients achieve maximum results.
I work with local clients in my Los Angeles office and with long-distance clients over Zoom.
50 minute sessions are $175.00
60 minute sessions are $200.00