- I am a Mind-Body Psychotherapist and Licensed Professional Clinical Counselor (LPCC #6632).
- I received my Masters degree in Clinical Counseling through Prescott College and trained in Reidman College’s Mind-Body Psychotherapy program.
- I am a Somatic Experiencing Practitioner (SEP) and specialize in working with trauma and the nervous system.
Somatic Experiencing Beginners: level 1, level 2, and level 3.
Somatic Experiencing Intermediate: level 1, level 2, and level, 3.
Somatic Experiencing Advanced: level 1 and level 2.
- I am an EMDR therapist and have completed the Parnell Institute’s training for Attachment focused EMDR.
EMDR level 1, EMDR level 2, EMDR level 3
- I am a Craniosacral Therapist and specialize in trauma informed therapeutic touch. I am trained in Craniosacral therapy through the Upledger Institute.
Craniosacral Therapy: level 1 and level 2.
Somato Emotional Release: level 1 and level 2.
- I completed the Couples Counseling Track at Airport Marina Counseling Service with a focus on PACT methodology, EFT and Imago work.
- I have also completed trainings related to: IFS (Internal Family Systems), psychedelic guidance and integration, mindfulness, addiction, spirituality and self growth.
- I have been working as a therapist since 2013.
I work with individuals and couples and use a holistic range of modalities including psychodynamic theory, attachment theory, Somatic Experiencing, systems and client-centered therapy, IFS (Internal Family Systems), Craniosacral Therapy, EMDR, existential psychology, and mindfulness.
My approach is deeply compassionate and non-judgmental. I strive to help each client address their issues at a core level that includes all parts of who they are. This includes addressing the nervous system as well as mental, emotional and relational dimensions. I combine my life experience, education, and intuition and incorporate both talk and somatic techniques to help clients achieve maximum results.
I work with local clients in my Los Angeles office and with long-distance clients over Zoom.
60 minute session: $230.00